The Big Picture
DigiSay is a leading MCN (Multi-Channel Network) in the MENA region that has diversified its portfolio of services to be specialized in the media sector but aiming for those services to be scalable and technology-based. DigiSay’s objective is to become one of the biggest digital media companies in the EMEA region using technology and targeting the global market and making sure it’s a great place to work for.
About the Role
The Digital Sales Executive will be responsible for identifying new opportunities for DigiSay in India's market and creating a plan to secure such opportunities and grow the company’s client portfolio in terms of markets as well as revenue.
- Identify, assess, initiate and measure business development and strategic opportunities with YouTube channels, content creators, product houses into both entertainment and music categories.
- Foster and co-ordinate all initiatives across related departments, especially with our channel management and digital management teams.
- Monitor the success of the account and impact of business development initiatives.
- Define and set up KPI’s with our Insights and Analytics team, report performance to senior management.
- Manage and develop all activities covered by 3rd party providers across CMS optimization and YouTube partner sales.
- Inform and support the commercial licensing team during the negotiation process and represent all internal department requirements.
- Indian resident is a MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2-5 years of experience in business development and sales. (Previous experience in Advertising, Media & Sponsorships is a must)
- Have worked with CMS company in the past
- Managed sales for Onboarding Channels
- Have connections with content production company and individual content creators
- Target driven and process oriented person
- Deep digital understanding
- Ability to build strategy