The Big Picture:
DigiSay is the biggest MCN (Multi-Channel Network) in Egypt and the 3rd largest in the Middle East. Right now we are transforming ourselves into a digital media company (including: production, marketing and distribution of digital media). Our overall objective is to become the biggest digital media company in the EMEA region by 2021.
We are a content network that has been pioneering and evolving in the content distribution space for our partners since 2011. As an integrated content distribution network we are continuously evolving our offering and our team with a firm belief that diversity of talent delivers diversity of ideas and values.
We are privileged to partner with a group of content partners and platforms that are considered household brands both local and global, including: YouTube, Facebook, Anghami and a variety of TV networks, production companies, artists and online creators.
We are looking for an experienced and strategically led Operations Director to work on a portfolio of partners.
- Operations management experience in an integrated advertising agency is essential or from the MCN (multi-channel network) / (content distribution and management) industry.
- 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Strategic thinking is key for all team members and especially the leadership team.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential.
- Having a thorough understanding of content management , business development and account management along with different comms channels and their different roles to be able to manage your team.
- A passion for a high standard of service excellence to be able to lead your team and increase their efficiency.
- The ability to deal with client’s needs and turn them around quickly and efficiently, and maintaining a clear vision of what is a big strategic opportunity for good work.
- High standards of work and incredible attention to detail and super organised, and being able to juggle multiple tasks and remain calm and under pressure.
- Being a team player is essential, as you will be working collaboratively with multiple departments.
- Ability to contribute to the continuous improvement of our Operations, account management and sales process.
- Your role needs someone who is capable of thinking on their feet, and who is happy to challenge and question along the process.
- Play your part to make DigiSay an exciting and vibrant place to work at.
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Maintain and develop internal operational processes.
- Support the day-to-day operation of the Digital & Social Media team.
- Make sure all deadlines are met and delivered on time.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders to manage the deliverable of projects and tasks.
- Liaise with internal departments, including finance , Production and to manage day-to-day operations, and engaging departmental colleagues when necessary.
- Ensure that the resources and documentations are being stored and recorded into the internal system.
- Make sure that all briefs that are delivered from the Accounts team are clear and as per requirements.
- Supervise and make sure all standard documentation is processed quickly and efficiently (e.g. minutes of meeting, status reports, slide decks/ presentations, spreadsheets, timelines and plans).
- Strategically manage and liaison with external partners such as media agencies, platforms and production companies to establish key collaborative relationships.
- Build great relationships with clients and partners and departments.