The Big Picture:
DigiSay is a leading MPN (Multi-Platform Network) in the MENA region that has diversified its portfolio of services to be specialized in the media sector but aiming for those services to be scalable and technology-based. DigiSay’s objective is to become one of the biggest digital media companies in the EMEA region using technology and targeting the global market and making sure it’s a great place to work for.
This position is at Mangos24 (https://Mangos24.com/) which is part of DigiSay’s group.
Mangos24 is a communication agency that is totally built on IDEAS.
We deliver ideas that solve business and communication issues and fly in different directions and channels. Our team is structured based on a project management philosophy and functions to deliver Big Ideas with execution solutions whether through in-house capabilities or outsourced talents to “make it happen” on the ground and deliver results.
About The Role:
The 3D Graphic Designer is responsible for the visual images and styles of designs for several outlets, like booths, banners, printings, giveaways, 3D max or other media forms. His/her duties typically include deciding which art piece or graphics to include in the material, establishing the overall look for a campaign or media piece and approving designs or artwork pitched to them for the final product.
- Design event space to best represent art concepts.
- Choose which art pieces to display.
- Work with clients to best determine how to represent their vision.
- Prepare budgets and schedules for events and presentations.
- Create layouts and designs for print publications.
- Direct creation of artwork used on websites and other online media.
- Concept and create brand and campaign communications
- Navigate multiple deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Develop, lead, and manage the overall look and feel of the client's brand, owning the progression of voice/tone of all creative content
- Work closely with the overall marketing team and IT department to ensure that web infrastructure supports brand messaging, content, and product promotion goals
- Use collaboration and creativity to develop unique, compelling, and positive creative campaigns.
- Execute and direct high-quality creative work across diverse channels, including deliverables developed for print, digital, social, audio, video and events.
- Establish visual targets for the art team.
- Utilize proven art skills and experience to create and implement new projects
- Provide specific visual feedback throughout the stages of production to completion.
- Supervise the production process from a technical POV and make sure the final product is in line with the approved creative elements shared with the client
- Maintain style and art direction to ensure visual consistency
- Contribute to the conceptual development process and content production effort by making high quality artwork. Could include: banners, booths, 3d max or other material.
- Work to procure equipment and items necessary for new art projects
- Work with project/account management team to design and create projects deliverables as needed
- 4+ years of experience in a Senior Designer role in creative/design field or production design experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Fine Art, Advertising, or related
- Proficiency in a variety of digital marketing tools and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Agency experience is not necessary but a strongly preferred
- Fluent in the standard software packages in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Premiere Pro or equivalent) as well as AutoCAD and 3D Studio.
- Excellent critical thinking skills; strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work through tough problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Organized. Able to keep art files properly managed
- Ability to strategically interface and brainstorm with other teammates regarding the visual display of information; Ability to grasp the substance of business issues being communicated and then re-articulate visual options that enhance and clarify audience understanding.
- Ability to communicate across levels of an organization, including with executives and other senior-level officers
- Proven leadership skills and a talent for providing effective feedback and direction
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to manage time and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a clear understanding of shape language, drawing fundamentals, and knowledge of color, value and form.