The Big Picture
DigiSay is the biggest MCN (Multi-Channel Network) in Egypt and the 3rd largest in the Middle East. Right now we are transforming ourselves into a digital media company (including: production, marketing and distribution of digital media). Our overall objective is to become the the biggest digital media company in the EMEA region by 2021.
- minimum 1 year of experience in Video Editing.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Final cut,Adobe Premiere Adobe Photoshop and After Effects).
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Additional skills are a bonus (e.g Color Correction, Color grading, Sound Designing, Sound mixing)
- Previous work has to be submitted
- Manipulate and edit video pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Create an engaging and compelling, on-brand story through video editing.
- Strategize with marketing team to translate promotions, get the looks, seasonal trends and various content ideas into elevated, entertaining and brand-right video creative.
- Brainstorm with Producer in the ideation and development of video content from concept to completion – includes creative direction, research and script writing as needed.
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
Please add a link to your online portfolio in the resume