The Big Picture
DigiSay is the biggest MCN (Multi-Channel Network) in Egypt and the 3rd largest in the Middle East. Right now we are transforming ourselves into a digital media company (including: production, marketing and distribution of digital media). Our overall objective is to become the the biggest digital media company in the EMEA region by 2021.
We are looking for an experienced and strategically led Digital Advertising Services Director to work on a portfolio of some of our content partners and be part of a fun and vibrant social media team and both lead and deliver fully integrated services.
You will have a broad mix of experience and be able to demonstrate your ability to take an idea and move it out across all the different marketing and distribution channels with the skill set to be able to advise beyond traditional marketing and distribution solutions.
Our approach and the culture of our content partners is to be fast and entrepreneurial. You will be able to work like this and need to be prepared to roll up your sleeves and find solutions to challenging problems. Above all, we want a strong strategic thinker with a passion for good work and the intellect to ensure we make things happen.
There is a strong focus on digital campaigns, content projects launches and branding and the environment is fast paced, varied and exciting and we are looking for someone who is energetic, strategic, creative and passionate about the content industry.
The role reports to the COO and you will also be responsible for the development and training of your Social Media Managers who will report directly to you.
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field.
- 5-10 years of experience in social media marketing.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written english.
- Detailed oriented, excellent planning and analytical skills
- Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas.
- Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and building sustainable communities.
- High sense of responsibility and meeting deadlines.
- Multitasking skills and working under stress.
- Excellent understanding for the big pictures of how search, content and social media all work together.
- Creative mindset.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing strategies, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Manage the social media presence of big brands, content projects (Films, series, TV shows and celebrities on the different platforms).
- Oversee content marketing initiatives across platforms and formats to create effective, integrated engagement plans that achieve client objectives.
- Provide high-level thought leadership perspectives on trends and ahead-of- the-curve approaches to building, scaling and leveraging content and engagement thinking.
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with media partners, vendors, channel reps and internal teams.
- Collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Quality assurance of all content, ensuring projects are on strategy, meeting client expectations, delivering on business objectives, and executed accurately and according to timelines.
- Support new business initiatives.
- Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
- Monitor the social media team's progress and the activities of the team members to ensure compliance with the applicable strategy.
- Establish and monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Coaching the team members and ensuring long-term department goals are being reached.
- Reports progress to senior management.