Our company is one of the biggest digital MCN (multi-channel network) in the MENA region. We have successfully built a global B2B SaaS product that we are expanding into a portfolio of products to cater to the needs of content creators and content distributors in Asia and North America.
- Punctuality, punctuality, punctuality!
- Knows the value of time and is able to manage his/her time effectively.
- Must be creative thinker, curios, and possess a strong desire to learn
- Must be an analytical thinker, reliable, team worker and extremely organized
- Must be ready to document everything in detail.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly accurate and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Follows rules and processes and actively engages in their improvement
- Good knowledge of PHP.
- Good knowledge of one or more backend frameworks: Laravel, CodeIgnitor, Zend etc.
- Experience with Front-End development is a plus
Experience working with version control systems such as SVN, BitBucket.
- Fair knowledge of backend design patterns, common interface frameworks and testing.
- Experience in building large and modular codebases.
What we offer
- We will offer you the chance to be the core of a new technology company.
- We offer you the chance to build scalable cybernetics systems that connect the online world with the physical world.
- We offer you challenging tasks and different types of products.
- We will offer you a competitive salary with bonuses based on performance.
- We will invest in your training and development.
Class A Tasks: Doing
- Building the backend side (for both B2C and B2B) of our applications.
- Work on the full life cycle development of time sensitive projects.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Develop code libraries that can be used for multiple projects.
- Review code, layout, and design for projects.
- Build, deliver, and iterate to help scale projects.
Class B: Thinking & Interacting
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and data scientists to improve usability
- Help the development teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Review product and feature coding and plan future product upgrades with the development team
- Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
Class C: Learning
- Willing to learn new frameworks and rapid prototyping tools.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and best practices.
- Active involvement and interest in the other digital disciplines within the company such as data analytics and artificial intelligence, user experience, digital marketing etc.
- Finds time to do things that matter the most.
- Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more.
- Taking online courses in the field of software engineering, cloud computing (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure), data analytics, artificial intelligence, scalable systems etc.
Please attach your portfolio along with your resume and links to your work online