The Big Picture
DigiSay is the biggest MCN (Multi-Channel Network) in Egypt and the 3rd largest in the Middle East. Right now we are transforming ourselves into a digital media company (including: production, marketing and distribution of digital media). Our overall objective is to become the the biggest digital media company in the EMEA region by 2021.
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field.
- 0-1 years of experience in a relevant HR position.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written english.
- Detailed oriented, excellent planning and analytical skills.
- High sense of responsibility and meeting deadlines.
- Multitasking skills and working under stress.
- Gap Analysis:
- Implement and maintain the annual recruitment and manpower plans.
- Liaise with departments’ managers to review recruitment plans and assure that the recruitment needs are successfully met.
- Prepare and update the job descriptions to keep record of all jobs’ responsibilities and requirements and validate the final version with departments’ managers.
- Run and fully manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) of the recruitment process to assure maintaining a strong database and having a sufficient number of potential candidates in the pipeline.
- Search for potential candidates and post open vacancies on different recruitment channels to promote for the vacancies and gain new applicants.
- Conduct initial phone screening interviews based on competency framework and job descriptions, create short list for candidates then forwarding matching candidates to the hiring managers.
- Coordinate interviews related logistics and operational arrangements to provide a professional image about the company.
- Assist in the interviewing process of candidates and provide constructive feedback.
- Assist in developing business processes for different work operations inside DigiSay to maintain a comprehensive and updated reference for all processes inside the company.
- Organize and manage the newly hired employees’ induction process in coordination with the hiring department, ensuring a successful onboarding experience for new employees.
- Talent management:
- Maintain employees’ files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Track and update employees database on frequent basis and communicate any changes to the concerned departments.
- Support all managers in performance management activities and internal communication
- Support in the development and execution of all talent development plans.
- Maintain and update a database of training providers and prepare the implementation of training programs for employees according to the set training plan.
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems.