The Big Picture
DigiSay is the 3rd largest MCN (Multi-Channel Network) in the Middle East. Right now we are transforming ourselves into a global digital media company that serves our client with technology. Our overall objective is to become the biggest digital media management company in the EMEA region by 2022.
We have developed with our partners a scalable software service that continuously tracks and takes down pirates on different social media and social video platforms.
As a digital media executive, you are a part of a small but very efficient commercial team. The team is tasked with handling all the commercial aspects of our service. The structure of the commercial process evolves around 3 activities that are sequentially interconnected: Marketing, Sales and Client Management.
- Building mid-term and long term strategies to align commercial activities with the company’s organizational, technical, and commercial targets.
- Preparing research about potential clients in different international markets and preparing strategies on how to approach them.
- Building and running digital marketing campaigns for marketing on professional platforms (linkedIn, Google etc.) to drive traffic to our SaaS offering.
- Building and driving structured outbound sales activities using scripted calls, structured feedback from clients, and deriving generic approaches for specific client types/regions.
- Driving change and improvement of internal commercial processes (marketing, sales, and client management).
- Building interfaces with the engineering team to convey client/market feature requests in a scalable manner to reduce the commercial risk while taking the technical complexity into consideration.
- Strong background in SaaS products (Software as a Service) on the engineering and/or marketing front is an advantage.
- 2-5 years of experience in one or more of the fields of; digital marketing, product management, SaaS, software marketing, business development & sales, account management, etc.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Preferred additional languages: Arabic, Turkish, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia, Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese.
- Detailed oriented, excellent planning, and analytical skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Deep digital understanding.
- Willing to embrace new technology.
- Excellent leadership and management skills as well as time-management
- Ability to build rapport and solve the conflict.
- Proficiency in MS Office and G-Suite as well as CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, PipeDrive) .