The Big Picture:
DigiSay is the biggest MCN (Multi-Channel Network) in Egypt and the 3rd largest in the Middle East. Right now we are transforming ourselves into a digital media company (including: production, marketing and distribution of digital media). Our overall objective is to become the the biggest digital media company in the EMEA region by 2021.
We are a content network that has been pioneering and evolving in the content distribution space for our partners since 2011. As an integrated content distribution network we are continuously evolving our offering and our team with a firm belief that diversity of talent delivers diversity of ideas and values.
We are privileged to partner with a group of content partners and platforms that are considered household brands both local and global, including: YouTube, Facebook, Anghami and a variety of TV networks, production companies, artists and online creators.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to work on a portfolio of some of our content partners and be part of a fun and vibrant account team in the process.
There is a strong focus on digital campaigns, content projects launches and branding so your experience would be especially useful.
The environment is fast paced, varied and exciting and we are looking for someone who is energetic, strategic, creative and passionate about the content industry.
- Demonstrated experience within a creative advertising agency environment or MCN (multi-channel network) / (content distribution and management) industry.
- A strategic thinker who has experience working on content distribution and marketing. You have intelligent views and can produce results that move the thinking on efficiently and smartly, collaborating and building partnerships with the strategy team. You have a strong understanding of content marketing in order to guide teams towards the kinds of objectives that are going to meet business challenges.
- A passion for a high standard of service excellence.
- The ability to deal with client’s needs and turn them around quickly and efficiently, and maintaining a clear vision of what is a big strategic opportunity for good work.
- Being a team player is essential, as you will be working collaboratively across an account team as well as with multiple departments.
- High standards of work and incredible attention to detail and super organised, an be able to juggle multiple tasks and remain calm and under pressure.
- A point of view on what successful content looks like.
- Be curious, collaborative and brave.
- You have to have a perfect account handling process and you will need to be technically knowledgeable and able to think strategically, know the right thing to do for the content partner and company.
- Be able to express your opinions and create output that pushes the thinking forward quickly and smartly and also proactively work with social, tech, creative and strategy teams internally as well as externally.
- You play your part to make DigiSay an exciting and vibrant place to work at.
- Running projects with autonomy and trust.
- Communicating ideas and presenting proposals confidently and clearly to high profile clients.
- Building great relationships with clients and becoming a trusted team player.
- Managing internal relationships in order to get things done in the most time and cost efficient way for your content partners. e.g. optimization and copyrights management.
- Leading core deliverables such as Social Media content, monthly client reviews and status meetings with oversight from your direct manager.
- Produce all standard account management documentation quickly and efficiently (e.g. minutes of meeting, status reports, slide decks/ presentations, spreadsheets, timelines and plans).
- Managing and liaising with external partners such as media agencies, platforms and production companies to establish key collaborative relationships.
- Building relationships with other DigiSay offices working on pan-regional activities.
- Coordinating and supporting on pan-regional presentations and calls.
- Working closely with the wider integrated team ensuring seamless integration for the overall service delivery
- Being proactive to pre-empt what needs to happen and be one step ahead.
- Driving and nurturing a creative and innovative approach to digital on the content you will be responsible for and within the company.
- Pass the YouTube and Facebook content management related certifications within the first year on the job.