Our company is one of the biggest digital MCN (multi-channel network) in the MENA region. We have successfully built a global B2B SaaS product that we are expanding into a portfolio of products to cater to the needs of content creators and content distributors in Asia and North America.
- Punctuality, punctuality, punctuality!
- Knows the value of time and is able to manage his/her time effectively.
- Must be creative thinker, curios, and possess a strong desire to learn.
- Must be an analytical thinker, reliable, team worker and extremely organized.
- Must be ready to document everything in detail.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly accurate and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Follows rules and processes and actively engages in their improvement.
- 3-5 years of software development experience.
- Applied and demonstrated experience in building and running global SaaS products.
- Applied knowledge of PHP and the following frameworks: Laravel and Lumen.
- Applied experience in working with version control systems.
- Demonstrated capacity to mentor junior PHP developers, review their code and work with them to improve their coding skills.
- Applied experience in working in a structured manner and following clean project and development management procedures.
- Applied experience in writing clean and structured documentation.
- Applied knowledge in backend design patterns, common interface frameworks and testing.
- Applied experience in building large and modular codebases.
- Applied experience in developing SOAs (service oriented architectures).
- Applied experience in cloud architectures especially Amazon AWS.
- Applied experience in DevOps.
What we offer
- We will offer you the chance to be at the core of a growing technology company that has successfully build and commercialized a global B2B SaaS product.
- We offer you the chance to build new AI-based products to cater to the needs for a global audience.
- We offer you challenging tasks and different types of products.
- We will offer you a competitive salary with bonuses based on performance.
- We will in invest in your training and development.
- Hybrid working model: remote + on premise.
- Salary range of 15K -30K EGP according to experience.
Class A Tasks: Doing
- Building, improving and maintaining the backend side (for both B2C and B2B) of our applications.
- Work on the full life cycle development of time sensitive projects.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Develop code libraries that can be used for multiple projects.
- Review code, layout, and design for projects.
- Build, deliver, and iterate to help scale projects.
Class B: Thinking & Interacting
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and data scientists to improve usability
- Help the development teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Review product and feature coding and plan future product upgrades with the development team
- Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
Class C: Learning
- Willing to learn new frameworks and rapid prototyping tools.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and best practices.
- Active involvement and interest in the other digital disciplines within the company such as data analytics and artificial intelligence, user experience, digital marketing etc.
- Finds time to do things that matter the most.
- Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more.
We are looking for individuals that are willing to DRIVE teams, innovation and organizations. Individuals that are willing to LEARN and are curious by nature. Individuals with the right ATTITUDE/MINDSET and the willingness to admit when they are wrong. Individuals who are willing to critically think and question everything and who possess this rare quality of trying to solve problems in a scalable manner than just quick fixes. We are looking for someone who adds value to us because we will add value to them.
Please attach your portfolio along with your resume and links to your work online