The Big Picture
DigiSay is the biggest MCN (Multi-Channel Network) in Egypt and the 3rd largest in the Middle East. Right now are transforming ourselves into a digital media company (including: production, marketing and distribution of digital media). Our overall objective is to become the the biggest digital media company in the EMEA region by 2021.
The sales manager will be responsible for identifying new opportunities for the company in the iraqi market and creating a plan to secure such opportunities and grow the company’s client portfolio in terms of markets as well as revenue.The generation of sales opportunities is going to be an enabler of new projects to be born within the company and empower it to take on new challenges. We see you as a core contributor to our vision in becoming a leading media company in EMEA by developing the business and solidifying this by closing deals. We expect from this role someone that likes challenges and wants the opportunity to work in the media industry in one of the fastest growing sectors.
- Responsible for executing the digital sales plans and marketing activity.
- Develop negotiation strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures, ideas and possibly platforms with the company’s strategy and operations; and also examining risks and potentials as well as estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Develop and implement plans to reach a large base of clients in an efficient and sustainable way.
- Ensure all sales projects are delivered in line with plans, budgets and quality expected.
- Work closely with the Strategy team on identifying right clients.
- Work closely with the account management team to ensure the service quality level and the client satisfaction.
- Work closely with the senior Management to ensure the strategic goals are achieved.
- Explore new approaches and converting services and products to improve sales conversion rate.
- Follow all standard operational procedures and use all tools and existing guidelines to do the job and working on enhancing them.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Propose company services that best meet the potential client’s business needs.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, develop and negotiate contracts in collaboration with legal team as well as integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Brief account management to prepare custom made proposals and ensuring they satisfy client’s requirements.
- Responsible to create a strong customer base for the company in iraq and introduce the company diverse services to targeted clients to ensure attaining desired outcomes.
- Seek and maintain collaborations with potential partners and sponsors to cooperate with the company in different projects.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare and regularly update DigiSay’s corporate presentations and service-specific presentations.
- Enhance existing business development process and work on it’s continues development.
- Train and develop entry-level business development executives.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- 5-10 years of experience in business development and sales. (Previous experience in Advertising, Media & Sponsorships is a must)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic..
- Detailed oriented, excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Deep digital understanding.
- Willing to embrace new technology and social media.
- Excellent leadership and management skills as well as time-management
- Ability to build rapport
- Proficiency in MS Office and G-Suite as well as CRM softwares (e.g. Salesforce, PipeDrive)