Our company is the biggest digital MCN (multi-channel network) in Egypt and the third biggest in the Middle East. We deal with several types of clients (channels, celebrities, influencers).
In order for us to effectively scale our operation and simultaneously add value to our customers we are building a portfolio of digital products that will:
Allow us to analyze our data and performance in real-time and historical records to extract insights and assist us in decision making (B2B products).
Allow our customers to have a comprehensive overview of all the information they need about their accounts: revenue, views, likes, insights etc (B2C products).
We are looking for someone who can start with a crazy idea and find a way to transform it to reality, from UI/UX concepts to wireframes to actual working code. Someone who understands that world-class user experiences is a result of combining the art of design with the art of code.
- Punctuality, punctuality, punctuality!
- Knows the value of time and is able to manage his/her time effectively.
- Must be creative thinker, curios, and possess a strong desire to learn.
- Must be an analytical thinker, reliable, team worker and extremely organized.
- Must be ready to document everything in detail.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly accurate and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Follows rules and processes and actively engages in their improvement.
- Expert knowledge of one or more JS frameworks: AngularJS, Vue,js, React & Ionic.
- Experience with Back-End Development is a plus (preferably PHP frameworks: Laravel & CodeIgniter)
- Experience working with version control systems such as SVN, BitBucket
- Expert knowledge of front end design patterns, common interface frameworks and testing.
- Ability to translate mockups into seamless web pages with perfect visual and functional elements.
- Experience in building large and modular codebases.
What we offer
- We will offer you the chance to be the core of a new technology company.
- We offer you the chance to build scalable cybernetics systems that connect the online world with the physical world.
- We offer you challenging tasks and different types of products.
- We will offer you a competitive salary with bonuses based on performance.
- We will in invest in your training and development.
Class A Tasks: Doing
- Building the customer side (for 2C and B2B) of our cybernetics applications.
- Work on the full life cycle development of time sensitive projects.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Develop code libraries that can be used for multiple projects.
- Review code, layout, and design for projects.
- Build, deliver, and iterate to help scale projects.
Class B: Thinking & Interacting
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Help the development teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Review product and feature coding and plan future product upgrades with the development team.
- Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
Class C: Learning
- Willing to learn new frameworks and prototyping tools.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and best practices.
- Active involvement and interest in the other digital disciplines within the company such as data analytics and artificial intelligence, cloud computing, digital marketing etc.
- Finds time to do things that matter the most.
- Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more.
- Taking online courses in the field of creative thinking, rapid prototyping, UI/UX, front-end development, new technologies etc.
Please attach your portfolio along with your resume and links to your work online