The Big Picture
DigiSay is a leading MPN (Multi-Platform Network) in the MENA region that has diversified its portfolio of services to be specialized in the media sector but aiming for those services to be scalable and technology-based. DigiSay’s objective is to become one of the biggest digital media companies in the EMEA region using technology and targeting the global market and making sure it’s a great place to work for.
- This is a "Project Base" position with a "Rotational Working Hours & Days"
- 1 - 3 years’ proven work experience in video editing and shooting videos, preferably in the media production industry and YouTube Content Management or social media videos.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages(e.g. Adobe Premiere,final cut, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Media Encoder).The most important of them” Adobe Premiere”
- Excellent in Arabic (writing)
- Good in English writing and reading
- Very good at using Office programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Has a background and experience working on TV channels such as On,DMC,CBC Channels.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to work in any shift within the scheduled hours of 08:00 Am - 03:00 Am with weekend rotation schedule.
- Know the extension video formats for social networking sites.
- Manipulate and edit video pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, effects, logos, and Template.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Create cuts some clips from TV shows or Series or Movies and share them on Social Media (YouTube).
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Work on producing videos with the best quality.
- Create an engaging and compelling, on-brand story through video editing if needed.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity if needed.