The Big Picture
DigiSay is a leading MPN (Multi-Platform Network) in the MENA region that has diversified its portfolio of services to be specialized in the media sector but aiming for those services to be scalable and technology-based. DigiSay’s objective is to become one of the biggest digital media companies in the EMEA region using technology and targeting the global market and making sure it’s a great place to work for.
About the role
We are looking for a professional Digital marketing Manager who is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing presence across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. The digital Marketing Manager shall provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate to help us improve our digital identity and use our brand as a digital arm to acquire more leads.
If you're dedicated and ambitious, DigiSay is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
- Develop fresh ideas aligned with company objectives and work across departments to sell strategies and initiatives internally.
- Design, develop, and deploy digital marketing assets for channels .
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website, propose ideas to Improve the design, UX, traffic, and content of the website.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Maintain and execute marketing calendar and strategy to drive and execute effective marketing campaigns, ensuring a consistent brand image.
- Create & monitor paid campaigns on social & digital media platforms.
- Managing digital projects.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business Administration, Management or related.
- +7 years of experience in a similar role in advertising or media agencies.
- Deep knowledge of web design principles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Decision Making Skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- At least 5 years of experience working with a content management system.
- Be experts in all digital marketing aspects that involve the digital presence of a company from social media to e-commerce.
- Proficient to juggle multiple projects and stay on top of all of them.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.