The Big Picture:
DigiSay is a leading MPN (Multi-Platform Network) in the MENA region that has diversified its portfolio of services to be specialized in the media sector but aiming for those services to be scalable and technology-based. DigiSay’s objective is to become one of the biggest digital media companies in the EMEA region using technology and targeting the global market and making sure it’s a great place to work for.
- 05-10 years of experience as a leading HR position with relevant experience in all HR fields.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Detailed oriented, excellent planning and analytical skills.
- The “positive towards workplace” attitude expected from a leading HR executive which should include but is not limited to a high sense of responsibility, meeting deadlines, ability to multitask and work under stress.
- Understanding and respecting the complexity needed to build and transform the organization and appreciating being part and working with the leadership team at DigiSay.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine a competitive compensation plan.
- Develop directives advising department managers of company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits
- Conducts wage surveys within the labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepare the budget of human resources operations.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions following the applicant tracking systems and processes.
- On-boarding- Off-boarding and policies:
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster a positive attitude toward company goals.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Coordinates safety committee meetings and acts as safety director.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews
- Talent management:
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with labor law
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets leadership team information needs.
- Keep records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, and safety.
- Administers performance review programs to ensure effectiveness.
- Administers salary administration program to ensure effectiveness.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.