The Big Picture
DigiSay is the biggest MCN (Multi-Channel Network) in Egypt and the 3rd largest in the Middle East. Right now we are transforming ourselves into a digital media company (including: production, marketing and distribution of digital media). Our overall objective is to become the biggest digital media company in the EMEA region.
This position is at CubitCode (https://cubitcode.com/) which is part of DigiSay’s group.
CubitCode is an innovative economy and venture building studio. Our specializations include media, entrepreneurship, wellness, lifestyle, general private equity and property investment options. CubitCode was founded by Moustafa Khater & Ahmed Abbas in partnership with DigiSay® Group out of UAE, focusing on MENAs promising venture deal space.
We help a set of partners from government, family offices and private sector identify and form complimentary partnerships in the region at some of the most exciting projects as the region’s first venture think tank & studio.
We do this through innovative concepts, design, technology & user centricity and deeply rooted commercial capacities of our group of companies. We further compel governments with high-end advocacy, diplomacy & sensitive discretion to bring the right parties to the table and serve the most advanced ventures being created around MENA with a high sense of purpose & futurism at the centerstage of the creator economy.
About The Role
The Head of Partnerships will be responsible for identifying new opportunities for a plant-based wellness mobile app whose mission is to help people adopt a healthier lifestyle. He/She shall create a plan to secure such opportunities and grow the company’s partners and clients portfolio in terms of markets as well as revenue.
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field.
- 5-7 years of experience inexperience in business development, partnerships, strategic sales and account management. with tangible results.
- Proficiency in CRM systems is a must.
- Previous experience in the wellness industry is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial Experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic..
- Detailed oriented, excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Deep digital understanding.
- Willing to embrace new technology.
- Excellent leadership and management skills as well as time-management
- Ability to build rapport
- Proficiency in MS Office and G-Suite
- Lead strategic thinking on how we accelerate our growth with Partnerships within Legal Technology and in Adjacent Markets
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Develop negotiation strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures and ideas with the company’s strategy and operations
- Develop and implement plans to reach a large base of partners and clients in an efficient and sustainable way.
- Develop a CRM strategy that includes processes, software tools, and reporting structure.
- Ensure all partnerships and sales projects are delivered in line with plans, budgets and quality expected.
- Work closely with the Strategy team on identifying the right partners and clients.
- Build and lead a customer success team to ensure partners and customers smooth onboarding, retention and satisfaction.
- Explore new approaches and converting services and products to improve partnerships and ales conversion rate.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, develop and negotiate contracts in collaboration with the legal team as well as integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Seek and maintain collaborations with potential partners and sponsors to cooperate with the company in different projects.