The Big Picture
DigiSay is the largest MCN (Multi-Channel Network) in Egypt and the 3rd largest in the Middle East. Right now we are transforming ourselves into a digital media company (including: production, marketing and distribution of digital media). Our overall objective is to become the biggest digital media company in the EMEA region.
About the role
As Business Development Manager, your work will have a big impact on the business development strategy for achieving DigiSay’s growth objectives. The company will count on you to implement various growth initiatives across markets to achieve its growth targets.
We see you as a core contributor to our vision in becoming a leading media company in EMEA.
- A strategic individual with a deep understanding and inside knowledge of the MENA media industry in general and digital & social media industries in particular.
- A result-driven and proactive professional with experience in Business Development in media sales for a variety of complex products or services.
- A self-motivated, entrepreneurial type of individual who thrives when faced with complex issues and environments
- Positive, energetic, flexible, ‘can do’ attitude, with a solution focused mindset.
- Able to work collaboratively in complex matrix teams & structures.
If you meet the above then please apply immediately.
- Manage a balanced pipeline of short-term tactical opportunities and strategic engagements.
- Manage sales opportunities across the company offerings and manage full sales cycle (setting targets, new business identification and qualification, sales tools and proposal development, pitching, closing, contract negotiation).
- Enhance existing business development processes and work on it’s continued development.
- Grow existing accounts (size / value / duration) via repeat business and substantially develop new accounts.
- Achieve and exceed annual new business and revenue targets.
- Develop & implement strategic and tactical account plans for DigiSay accounts.
- Establish, develop long term relationships with key senior stakeholders & decision-makers.
- Support clients with strategic / critical business issues and establish a shared vision on client needs.
- Work closely with our team to design and deliver the best sales propositions
- Orchestrate resources & obstacles to create innovative solutions.
- Co-ordinate with the team to ensure alignment & awareness of opportunities across all services and offerings.
- Saudi Nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 7+ years of experience in media business development and sales.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic..
- Detailed oriented, excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Deep digital and social media understanding.
- Willing to embrace new technology.
- Excellent leadership and management skills as well as time-management
- Ability to build rapport
- Proficiency in MS Office and G-Suite as well as CRM softwares (e.g. Salesforce, Pipe Drive)