The Big Picture
DigiSay is a leading MPN (Multi-Platform Network) in the MENA region that has diversified its portfolio of services to be specialized in the media sector but aiming for those services to be scalable and technology-based. DigiSay’s objective is to become one of the biggest digital media companies in the EMEA region using technology and targeting the global market and making sure it’s a great place to work for.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced cash accountant to support our Accounting team in their daily tasks that cover the different functions of the accounting and the finance scope.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Update financial entries in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Responsible for the bank deposit process and all the required transactions.
- Responsible for the cash vault and all the daily transactions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (At least B+).
- 2-3 years of accounting/finance experience.
- Demonstrate advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical background is a plus.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization.
- Highly detail-oriented.